Founder & President of Pointwealth Capital Management
Sandra Cho is the Founder and President of Pointwealth Capital Management in Encino, California specializing in comprehensive, generational wealth management and financial planning. Golden State Wealth Management, DBA Pointwealth Capital Management currently serves over $183M in brokerage and advisory assets as of 6/30/22.
With 19 years in the financial services industry, Ms. Cho strives to be one of the top financial advisors nationwide in production. She is recognized on the Forbes Best in State Women Wealth Advisors 2022 and Forbes Top Women Wealth Advisors list for 2021 and 2020.
Ms. Cho started her career at UBS Financial Services, and subsequently went to JP Morgan
Securities where she spent over 10 years before starting her own firm, Pointwealth Capital
Management located in Encino, California. Pointwealth is supported by the resources of
LPL Financial where she is in the Chairman’s Club, a level achieved by less than 4% of LPL
advisors. Achievement is based upon annual production among LPL Advisors only.
Sandra’s professional accomplishments include:
- Founder of Pointwealth Capital Management
- Sandra Cho was one of the first Private Client Advisors chosen to spearhead the Chase Private Client group for Chase Bank
- 11 state licenses
- Sandra Cho holds a Series 7 and Series 63 through LPL Financial. A series 66 through both LPL Financial and Pointwealth Capital Management. Also including Life, Accident and Health licenses
- Sandra Cho has completed the Financial Planning curriculum at UCLA
- Featured in articles in Bloomberg, Global News Wire, Morningstar news, The Street, Financial Advisor IQ, Investment News, MarketWatch and Financial Planning news
- Sandra Cho is a member of several professional advisory groups and committees
Sandra Cho’s personal accomplishments include:
- Mother of four children
- Decorated former Navy Reservist