Pointwealth Capital Management is your team, focused on creating a customized investment portfolio for your unique situation, whether you are a senior executive requiring complex financial solutions or a retiree. We believe that every successful outcome begins with a plan, incorporates suitable strategies, and grows into an on-going dynamic relationship between advisor and client.
Our goal is to smooth the path for our clients during every part of their journey.
Sandra Cho is the Founder and President of Pointwealth Capital Management in Encino, California specializing in comprehensive, generational wealth management. The advisors of Golden State Wealth
Management, DBA Pointwealth Capital Management collectively serve over $200 million in brokerage and
advisory assets as of 1/24/2024. With 20 years in the financial services industry, Ms. Cho has been consistently in the top 5% of LPL Financial Advisors nationwide in production1. She has been named as a Forbes Best-In-State 2023 & 20222, Forbes Top Women Wealth Advisor 2021 & 20203, and Investment News Women to Watch 20224.
Ms. Cho received her undergraduate degree from University of California at Irvine and studied Financial Planning at UCLA.
Sandra Cho is a mother of two kids, three step-kids, and two cats, and currently lives in Mar Vista, California.
– Forbes Best-In-State 2023 & 2022, Forbes Top Women Wealth Advisor 2021 & 2020, and Investment News Women to Watch 2022
– Chairman’s Club: Awarded to less than 5% of LPL advisors nationwide. Achievement is based on annual production among LPL Advisors only
– One of the first Private Client Advisors chosen to spearhead the Chase Private Client group for Chase Bank
– 11 state licenses
– Holds a Series 7 and Series 63 through LPL Financial, Series 66 through both Golden State Wealth Management and LPL Financial
– Life, Accident and Health licensed, CA Insurance License #0E17268
– Completed Financial Planning curriculum at UCLA
– Featured in Forbes, Newsweek, Bloomberg, Global News Wire, Morningstar, The Street, Financial Advisor IQ, Investment News, MarketWatch, Financial Planning news
– Mother of two children and three step-children
– Decorated former Navy Reservist
– Traveled to over 50 countries, conversational in French
– Previous church council member and head of financial stewardship, mentored foster youth
Meet Our Team
Founder and President
Tingting “Zoe” Liu, CFA
Director of Business Strategy
Client Services Associate
Social Media Coordinator
 LPL Chairman’s Club: Awarded to less than 5% of LPL advisors nationwide. Achievement is based on annual production among LPL Advisors only
The Forbes ranking of America Top Women Wealth Advisors and Top Women Wealth Advisors Best-In-State, developed by SHOOK Research, is based on an algorithm of qualitative data, learned through surveys and interviews conducting in-person, by telephone and virtually to evaluate best practices, level of service, investing models and compliance records as well as quantitative data, such as revenue trends and assets under management.
The Forbes ranking of America’s Top Women Wealth Advisors, developed by SHOOK Research, is based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative data, rating thousands of wealth advisors with a minimum of seven years of experience and weighing factors like revenue trends, assets under management, compliance records, industry experience and best practices learned through telephone and in-person interviews. Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK receives a fee in exchange for rankings
Investment News will review nominees eligibility for the list based on the following criteria: demonstrated success and leadership in the financial advisory industry the ability or power to effect change in the industry exhibited a willingness to share her expertise with others in the field, including serving as a mentor or role model to other female professionals in the industry and speaking at industry events and giving back to her community through such activities as sitting on boards, volunteering and donating time to help investors.