Our Company – Pointwealth Capital Management
Sandra Cho is the Founder and President of Pointwealth Capital Management in Encino, California specializing in comprehensive, generational wealth management. Golden State Wealth Management, DBA Pointwealth Capital Management currently serves over $180M in brokerage and advisory assets as of 9/22/22. Ms. Cho boasts over 19 years in the financial services industry. She has been named as a Forbes Top Women Wealth Advisor in 2020 and 2021 as well as Forbes Best-In-State 2022.
Ms. Cho received her undergraduate degree from University of California at Irvine and studied Financial Planning at UCLA.
Sandra Cho is a mother of two kids, three step-kids, and two cats, and currently lives in Mar Vista, California.
Professional accomplishments include:
• founder of Pointwealth Capital Management.
• one of the first Private Client Advisors chosen to spearhead the Chase Private Client group for Chase Bank.
• 11 state licenses.
• Series 7 and 63 registrations through LPL Financial and Series 66 registration through both LPL Financial and Golden State Wealth Management, as well as Life, Accident and Health licenses.
• completing the Financial Planning curriculum at UCLA.
• featured in articles in Bloomberg, Global News Wire, Morningstar news, The Street, Financial Advisor IQ, Investment News, MarketWatch and Financial Planning news.
• member of several professional advisory groups and committees.
Sandra Cho’s personal accomplishments include:
•mother of four children
• decorated former Navy Reservist
• traveled to over 45 countries
• conversational in French
• mentor of foster youth
• church council member and head of financial stewardship
The Forbes ranking of America’s Top Women Wealth Advisors, developed by SHOOK Research, is based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative data, rating thousands of wealth advisors with a minimum of seven years of experience and weighing factors like revenue trends, assets under management, compliance records, industry experience and best practices learned through telephone and in-person interviews. Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK receives a fee in exchange for rankings. The Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisor ranking, developed by SHOOK Research, is based on in-person and telephone due diligence meetings and a ranking algorithm that includes: client retention, industry experience, review of compliance records, firm nominations; and quantitative criteria, including: assets under management and revenue generated for their firms. Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK Research receives a fee in exchange for rankings.